Assisted Living Short-Term Respite Stays at Treemont Health Care Center
Respite care provides a needed reprieve for caregivers taking care of a loved one. Treemont Health Care Center provides assistance with personal care needs including bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming, in a socially-engaging environment.
- $155/day semi-private (depending on availability)
- $200/day private room (depending on availability)
- Incontinence supplies
(briefs, wipes, lotion + creams)
- Durable Medical Equipment access
(canes, walkers, wheelchairs, adjustable beds)
- Three nutritious meals, select menu, snacks
- Medication Management
- 24-Hour Supervision
- Cable TV
- No Community or Entry Fees
- No Level-of-Care or Upcharges
- No 30-day Notice (7-day notice required)
** Daily rates subject to change.
Click to learn more about the details of Treemont’s Assisted Living program.
Click to read about Caring for the Caregiver.
For more information, please contact Admissions Director Kelli Walleck LeLacheur at (713) 783-4100 or
via email KelliW@TreemontHC.com